Friday, August 5, 2016

Day 4....Chin Up!!

So far I have stayed within calorie goals, worked out every day and I am already seeing a difference. All those muscles I worked so hard at building 2 years ago are still under the layer of fat. My husband commented last night that he could already see a difference, how awesome is that?!?

I have actually found it pretty easy to stay within calorie goals too. I think because I am just very motivated and I hope I stay this motivated.
I did check the scale this morning and already noticed drops in weight. I don't plan on checking until Sunday morning. I was going to do it Monday, but decided Sunday would be better. Sunday is my rest day for working out! 


Last night's workout was 'Cardio Recovery' which is a lot of core work and balance poses. You still break into massive amounts of stress but it's very controlled. There are a few things I still struggle to do but it will be nice to see improvements from week to week. 

Tonight is the 'Pure Cardio' workout and I use to be afraid of it but I find myself looking forward to it. I am not sure if it's the workout itself I am looking forward to or just pushing myself. I do feel good after the workouts, and you can't put a price on that.

I am off to do some work around the house and update my to-do list. 



No comments:

Post a Comment